Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Dollar

Cold weather is finally on its way out of central PA.  Tomorrow we are scheduled to make a return visit up north to Mocanaqua.  I am really excited about the low start to the wave boulder "project".  Feelin a possible send tomorrow.  I plan on taking an easy day to make sure that I am completely fresh for tomorrow however, tonight I am doing a mini sesh at my friends Dan and Patrick's home wall.  Probably one of the best I have climbed on.  Should be really fun to tug with em again.  All this pullin on plastic makes me miss rock more than ever..  Until tomorrow.  Here is a visual of the wave boulder.



Not a great shot but that is what you get from a cell phone camera.  We are well prepared this time with video cameras and more film than you can shake a stick at.  On a side note we hope to plot GPS coordinates for the boulders to start and compile a mini guide for future exploration. We have an iPhone and a Garmin GPS so we should be able to put something together.

No comments: