Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Another reason to stay in CO

I have changed my plans more times than I can count over the past month.  First weather impaired our climbing with rain and warmer than expected conditions and I ended up moving my flight out of Denver from the 12th to the 19th.  Since I am here and conditions just continue to improve daily and I have decided to yet again make a small change to my plans.  I will now be leaving on October 3rd for the east coast and will unfortunately not be attending the Nor'Easter in Vermont on the 23rd and 24th.  It is probably for the best as I injured my oblique about a week ago training for the comp and I am still in a lot of pain when I do large moves.  On a positive note I am close on 3 or so projects at RMNP that I am sure will go down the next time I am there... hopefully on Saturday.  Here is a picture of me feeling up The Game like a cheap trick. Just kidding, this rig looks sick and has one of the worst landings I have seen.  


No comments: