Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rocktown

So far our trip to the south has been a rainy cold one.  Its raining today, go figure.. but we did get a day at rocktown that was perfect.  It was my first time to rocktown so my plan was to climb as much as possible.  I managed to do so many good climbs and close to a send of Jimmy Webb's v12 Fire in the Mts. Its a hard crimpy climb out a short roof feature to a pretty face. I was disappointed to leave that day without the send, starting a trip with loose ends never works for me and with so many areas to visit down here and so much rock, its nice to send and send quickly.  Really motivated to make it back to rocktown and finish "Fire" and climb the ultra classic Golden Harvest.

After my session on "Fire" I got some beta from Jimmy's FA.

Rocktown 2 from Jimmy Webb on Vimeo.

No comments: